After the new brick pavers have been laid, the design looks clean and perfect! Would you believe that in just a few months, or even weeks from now, the color might be faded and there could be weeds pushing out of the cracks? Wouldn’t you love if there were an easy solution out there that would keep your brick pavers looking just as beautiful and pristine as they are right now?
The answer is paver sealing. Paver sealing does exactly what its name suggests: it seals in the color and seals out the weeds and pests. The greatest part of paver sealing is that with proper maintenance, your brick pavers’ pristine beauty can last a lifetime!
Some key benefits of paver sealing include:
- Color will not fade or discolor
- Enhances the color and texture of the brick pavers
- Protects from wear and tear
- Easy to maintain for lifelong beauty
- No stains! Most spills will just wipe away
- Choose your paver sealer! You can choose whether you would like a glossy (wet-look) or matte
- Protects from ant hills and weeds
- Will protect brick from Florida’s humid subtropical weather
Paver sealing can be done anywhere your brick pavers need to be protected–in the driveway, on the patio, or even by the pool! Certain paver sealants can be slippery when wet, so the needs of the area being sealed will be taken into account by our professional paver sealers here at Unlimited Property Solutions. We know that your tastes are unique, and we guarantee that we can go above and beyond your needs and expectations.
For more information on our services for paver sealing, please contact us. Our service area includes Winter Haven, Auburndale, Bartow, Haines City, Polk City, Lakeland, Mulberry, Davenport, Lake Wales, Fort Meade, and all of Polk County, Florida.